**mywork.exe, msvcrt.ax,igfxtray.exe,Autorun.inf, auto2.pif, Trojan Brisv.A
How to remove this Trojan/Virus/Malware ?
There are two options for you to choose.
1. Remove Trojan from your hard disk by using another computer
2. Remove Trojan from your hard disk by using bootable Avira AntiVir Rescue System CD
1. If you have another computer with Windows XP,
a. Install that computer with free 30 days trial version ESET Smart Security and ESET NOD32 Antivirus v3.0 update it and then shutdown that PC.
b. Remove your infected harddisk from the computer and attach it as secondary harddisk/ slave, Do not forget to attach all other USB storage devices to this PC for scanning.
c. Boot up your spare computer.
d. Scan all storage devices that are connected to your spare PC with newly installed and updated ESET NOD32 Anti virus.
e. ESET NOD32 Anti virus will remove all threats from your hard disk and other storage devices .
f. Shut down the computer and remove your hard disk and attach it to your PC.
g. Bootup your PC, after boot up install a good anti-virus like ESET NOD32 and run a full system scan after disabling "System Restore" .
2. Remove trojan from your harddisk by using bootable Avira AntiVir Rescue System CD(You need another computer with CD-Writer to download Avira AntiVir Rescue System program and to create a bootable anti-virus CD)
1. Download free Avira AntiVir Rescue System program
2. Insert a blank writable CD inside your CD-W drive an run that Avira Rescue CD creator tool.
3. After creating Avira bootable antivirus CD, boot your infected PC using this bootable CD .
4. After booting you will get a Window with options to scan your hard disk.
5. Select "Scan and Repair infected files option" and continue
6. After scanning and removing or renaming threats reboot to Windows XP after removing that bootable CD from Hard disk.