Trojan.Dronjaga is a Trojan that downloads potentially harmful files on to the infected computer. This Trojan does allow the infected computer to restart.
This Trojan copies itself as
And the original version of ‘userinit.exe’ is copied as the following file:
Systems Affected: All Windows.
To remove Trojan.Dronjaga follow this procedure
1. Disable System Restore (Windows Me/XP) [+].
2. Update computer anti virus software with latest virus definitions.
3. Backup system registry[+].
4. Restart your system in safe-mode.[+]
5. Run a full system virus scan using your updated anti virus program.